Sales Advisor, Flagship (London) – full-time/part-time
TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the Planet.
TOTEME is looking for a Store Manager for our new London Flagship. In this role you will act as an ambassador for TOTEME by introducing customers to our brand. You will build meaningful relationships with your customers by ensuring that they are treated according to high standards and by getting to know them and their needs. You will report to the Store Manager.
- Act as a TOTEME brand ambassador and product expert.
- Create memorable shopping experiences for customers while building and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Meet individual and team sales targets.
- Participate in activities such as training and client events.
- Plan and execute daily store operations and efficient workflows individually and as part of a team.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints.
- Follow TOTEME’s standards in terms of uniform presentation and grooming.
- Maintain the shop floor as per TOTEME’s standards and guidelines.
- Support the development and implementation of TOTEME’s environmental and social sustainability strategy.
- Previous experience working in a premium or luxury retail environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Passionate about TOTEME with an understanding of the brand’s ethos and aesthetic.
- A skill for building strong, long-lasting relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Driven and results-oriented.
- Able to multitask and solve issues effectively.
- Structured and well-organized.
- Flexible working schedule.
This position can be offered on a part-time or full-time basis, depending on the applicant’s needs and circumstances. It is based at TOTEME's London, Mount Street Flagship store starting December 2023.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.