On's Talent team is expanding, and we are seeking an enthusiastic person to join our journey as a Learning & Development Lead. We are looking for someone who has a passion for development and has successfully delivered innovative learning experiences.
Leveraging your experience building strong cross-functional partnerships, you will scale programs and tools that boost the business and strengthen On teams, focusing on leadership development and team performance through the lens of On's culture.
- You will scale and generate engagement around leadership development and performance-focused learning experiences & tools.
- You will facilitate train-the-trainer sessions, empowering trainers and champions to support global team upskilling.
- By leveraging data and insights, you will develop and implement an evaluation strategy for tracking KPIs and program results.
- You will ideate and iterate learning programs, incorporating ongoing feedback, and incorporating innovation as needed.
- You potentially travel to different global offices or store locations occasionally.
- You have deep expertise in learning program development with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You can articulate the needs of aspiring, new, and seasoned leaders.
- You are passionate about people, career growth, and delivering exceptional learning experiences.
- You learn quickly with strong project management skills, are results-driven, and self-motivated.
- You are a creative problem solver, agile and resourceful - able to achieve a lot with little.
- You are fueled by a passion for learning and talent development, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You excel at cross-functional collaboration, knowledge-sharing and actively seek opportunities to enhance our work environment.
- You are flexible for travel to different global offices and store locations.
Meet The Team
This role is part of our Talent Engagement & Growth function, with the primary mission to provide robust learning tools aligned with On's entrepreneurial culture to support our team's development journeys.
Because we are On, being part of the Talent team means doing things differently. We don't do something just because"that's what HR does." We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. This is what matters most to us.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.