You will stay at the forefront of current retail training programs to deliver a diverse and hybrid model of training, by shaping and defining how the most exciting and fastest growing sportswear brand in the world expands its retail store globally. In this position, you will deliver innovative and exciting learning focused around products, tools, systems and other business needs to our retail teams.
- Understand and articulate the learning needs of our retail advisors, to implement and deliver both big and small trainings for our store teams
- Lead change management, write communication, create content (ie FAQs, resources), deliver learning content and follow up (quizzes and surveys) for all the retail stores in North America.
- You are passionate about our customers, their journey, and how to give them the best experience, and from this you will be able to facilitate learning and development initiatives and experiences, as well as host train-the-trainer events
- Incorporate ongoing program feedback and manage further program updates and innovations by evaluating the quality and success of training.
- Work with our customer service and B2B / Sales team to unify training content across channels for efficient and fast roll-out to relevant teams.
- 3+ years of experience as a store trainer or a lead store advisor with similar responsibilities
- You have a passion for learning and developing talent, as well as learning rapidly and eagerly yourself
- You have the entrepreneurial mindset to deliver innovative programs, as you are resourceful, nimble, and can achieve a lot with little..
- You have excellent project management skills.
- You have the flexibility to travel to our different office and store locations
Meet The Team
You will be based either out of our America Headquarters in Portland or our New York City office to allow the best access across the company for your cross-functional work. You will offer your support and share knowledge by implementing and rolling out the trainings in our stores. Together with the Retail training Lead, you will continue to grow training in related topics to enable high performing teams to WOW our customers on a daily basis.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.
The salary range for this role is $87k - $120k and is inclusive of a 5% team bonus.