Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Purpose & Scope: A self-starting Associate Manager, IT Quality Assurance COE is required to help set up and grow our QA shared service capabilities within the Ralph Lauren Technology division. This truly is a role where the successful candidate can apply their vision to help shape what a really great QA COE looks like. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in defining & establishing best in class Quality Management strategies & processes, measuring outcomes, defining & delivering QA improvements via process & tool improvements, automation from an IT software development landscape. Experience working on Test Automations for ERP, SaaS and Data integration technologies is a big plus. The Ralph Lauren l IT team has a global presence and needs the Quality Assurance (QA) team to help deliver tested, end-user ready software applications across Technology applications and regions. This will comprise primarily for Data driven applications and commercial ERP and SaaS products. The QA Associate Manager will work closely with both the Ralph Lauren Technology Team and external product vendors where necessary. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the grass roots level and to be part of a growing function for Ralph Lauren, Technology group based in Bengaluru, India
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Key Responsibilities:
* Establish the Quality Assurance COE - includes developing test strategies across multiple IT initiatives & programs.
* Lead the selection and deployment of QA best practices and testing tools (Manual & Automation) within the RL IT landscape.
* The Associate Manager will be working on multiple projects with global teams, on both internal and external software development and will drive QA strategy & Tool adoption across these teams.
* Testing CoE: Establish and lead the Quality Assurance (QA) COE for Ralph Lauren IT as a Shared Service CoE and have a long-term view for implementing best practices across IT department.
* Establish QA strategies and best practices across IT teams
* Support identification of gaps in current process and define best in class QA To-Be process and drive roll-outs across projects and regions
* Establish Test Management tools, frameworks and processes and secure stakeholder alignment.
* Steadily extending and maturing QA process across IT functions and regions.
* Drive & support QA adoption across Agile & Waterfall projects.
* Building IT Metrics and showcase benefits to leadership.
* Develop Test Automation Strategy (for relevant IT applications) as the QA process matures including package evaluation, business case development/ROI computation and lead the development & maintenance of test automation frameworks using best in class tools.
* Should be technically savvy and be hands-on on the QA tools management, including test automation tools as required.
* Stay up to date with industry trends, tools, and technologies related to test management & automation, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Test Management and Execution: Work closely with other project stakeholders to manage testing at all levels of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC) in a consultative capacity or hands-on mode as project situation demands.
* Identify test scenarios, design test cases, and support the execution of manual/automated tests to validate software functionality and performance.
* Analyze test results, investigate issues, and provide recommendations for improving software quality and performance.
* Ensure test coverage for new features, enhancements, and bug fixes, considering functional, regression, integration, and performance testing requirements.
* Capture Test Metrics and establish reporting via test dashboards etc
* Collaborate with other teams within the organization to align testing efforts with development, release, and deployment processes.
* Participate in Agile/Scrum meetings, provide status updates, and report on key metrics related to test automation activities.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Solid understanding of software testing principles, methodologies, and QA best practices & tools.
* Prior experience establishing and driving a QA Center of Excellence (must-have)
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, to troubleshoot and debug complex issues.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills, working effectively in cross-functional teams.
* 6+ years of experience in test management, with a focus on Regression, System Integration, Test Automation and Data testing for enterprise COTS applications, such as SAP, Manhattan, Microsoft D365, and mobile applications.
* Establishing Automation testing as a practice (building new scripts) with Proficiency in using industry-standard test automation tools and frameworks (e.g., Microfocus UFT, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, etc.)
* Knowledge of SQL and database concepts for testing data flows and validation.
* Experience with the Atlassian suite of applications (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
* Nice to haves
* Supported a CoE automation journey for efficiently reuse of all automation components across different software applications reducing redundancy.
* Understanding of Cloud/SaaS application testing and CI/CD principles and test integrations What you bring (Qualifications): Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field. Relevant certifications are a plus. Eight (8+) or more years of work experience., Preferred ISTQB Certified / relevant years of experience