We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what's possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands - Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman - was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Primary Purpose: The Sr. Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to Tapestry's General Counsel/Secretary and two Vice Presidents on the Legal team. The role will act as a key liaison between the General Counsel and the Legal organization as well as all other groups/functions within the company. This position requires a discrete professional with the ability to interact with high-level executives and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Administration to...
· Provide calendar management for the General Counsel/Secretary and two Legal Vice Presidents
· Answer telephone calls, pick up voicemails and pass on messages
· Manage emails as needed
· Arrange all domestic and international travel, including itineraries, hotel, car, dining, entertaining
· Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold company T&E policies
· Manage logistics for meetings including organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, calendar invites, preparing written materials, managing catering, room setup/cleanup, etc.
· Process invoices for payment and set up new vendors in Buying Hub
· Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling
· Communicate and interact with members of the management team
· Coordinate with executive's direct reports to gather and distribute information
· Provide a bridge for smooth communication between General Counsel/Secretary's office and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain confidentiality, trust and support
· Maintain positive relationships with internal & external business partners and vendors
· Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues / concerns / topics
· Provide technology and technical support for the General Counsel/Secretary and the two Vice Presidents with managing the hybrid work setting of remote working and in-person trouble shooting
The accomplished individual will possess...
· Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness, and to thrive in a challenging and constantly changing environment
· Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment
· Outstanding organization and prioritization skills while being a self-starter
· Strong verbal and written communication skills,
· Excellent administrative, organizational and project management skills
· Ability to be a collaborative team player with great initiative.
· Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented
· Great intuition and an ability to anticipate needs and develop options
· Ability to quickly transition from one task to another in a fast paced environment
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and strong technological aptitude
An outstanding professional will have...
· 10+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, prior experience supporting a C-level Executive strongly preferred
· Experience working with internal and external business partners
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
· Knowledge of the retail industry / legal is a plus
· Experience dealing with travel agents, airlines, hotels, etc.
· Excellent organization skills
· Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/ BASE PAY RANGE $105,000.00 TO $115,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit