With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position is responsible for enforcing security and asset Protection initiatives and programs at all CHICO' S buildings and properties. This is a multi-site role, supports the whole Chico's enterprise (Stores, Corporate Headquarters, and Distribution Centers), operating from within a primary assigned area. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for access control, fire systems, and life/safety for all CHICO' S buildings, tenants, condominiums, truck yards, daycare, and property.
- Responds, as part of the integral Chico's Crisis Response Team (CRT), to all emergencies such as fire, medical distress, active shooter, and is responsible for providing lifesaving care, if necessary, in accordance with certifications and training.
- Audits daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses the data to ensure critical business compliance criteria is maintained.
- Assists training associates on life saving skills such as First Aid, CPR/AED, and Active Shooter Response.
- Utilizes the digital video surveillance system for the purpose of monitoring suspicious behavior, preventing unauthorized access, and enterprise-wide investigational support.
- Maintains functionality of business-critical electronic systems such as card access controllers, license plate recognition devices (LPR), CCTV. Servers, RFID tour points, and all other life-safety/security equipment such as first aid cabinets, CPR resuscitation masks, and AED's.
- Coordinates and executes testing of all primary area fire systems (wet, dry, special hazards, kitchen suppression) life-safety devices (AED, Stop the Bleed kits, duress alarms).
- Physically patrols inside and outside of CHICO'S buildings and properties within primary assigned area and conducts remote audits of enterprise facilities.
- Identifies and prevents loss through theft, pilferage and vandalism utilizing the Closed-Circuit Television System, physical patrols, and remote audits.
- Utilizes Gate Houses to control access and prevent unauthorized access to CHICO'S buildings and property while professionally greeting associates, vendors, and guests. Arms, locks, and secures all buildings in accordance with business schedules, events, and crisis response.
- Supports field stores, security operations center (SOC), and all corporate campuses with remote audits, alarm monitoring, and entry/access control.
- A.A. degree in criminal justice, criminology, or related field or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years' experience working in a security environment, law enforcement, emergency medical services (EMS), or military
- 2+ years of experience in corporate headquarters and/or corporate office park preferred
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to accurately complete objective incident reports
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to obtain and maintain the following certifications within 6 months of hire:
- First Aid, CPR & AED
- Non-violent crisis intervention and verbal de-escalation (Crisis Prevention Institute)
- ALICE (active shooter response)
- P.A.S.S. Fire Extinguisher Certification
- State of Florida - Class D License
- Proficient with the following systems:
- Genetec Security Center (CCTV)
- Synergis Card Access System
- Honeywell, SilentKnight, Notifier, and Simplex Fire Panels
- Mercury, Cloudlink, and HID Door Controllers
- Able to respond and provide on-call crisis support during times of emergency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.