Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you ready to embark on a journey into the fascinating world of materials ? We are looking for an enthusiastic wrorking student (m/f/d) to join our dynamic Materials Collaboration team.What you can expect:
- Vendor Management: Assisting in vendor onboarding and managing supplier documents and agreements.
- Research on Recycling and Procurement: Supporting the procurement of materials and products from sustainable sources.
- Support for Capsule Collections and Customs Issues: Assisting with customs-related matters and documentation.
- Event Management Support: Participating in event and trade show organization and supporting in event activity coordination.
- Inputting and maintaining data related to leftover management processes.
- Support for 3D Material Library: Assisting in the creation of scans and material consolidation.
- You are currently enrolled in a Business Administration or Textile Management program at a university and have completed relevant courses.
- MS Office Skills: You possess advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Language Proficiency: You are proficient in both written and spoken German and English.
- Analytical Skills: You are capable of analyzing complex data and deriving informed recommendations.
- Interest in Sustainability and Circular Economy: You have a strong interest in sustainable practices and circular economy concepts and wish to deepen your knowledge in this area.
- Hands-On Mentality: You are willing to take on practical tasks, whether on the shop floor or in support of events.
- Team Player: You enjoy working collaboratively in teams, are communicative, and excel in interdisciplinary teamwork.
#LI-OC1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.