Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in the York Outlet Mall, York as Full Time Sales Consultant. As a Paul Smith brand ambassador, you should embody our Retail Values and deliver an outstanding customer experience. You will develop and maintain excellent customer relationships while promoting the brand image and culture whilst story telling about our products. On the shop floor you will have fun while learning about our clients, environment, and team.
What's in it for you
•Ability to generate commission on every sale.
•A generous seasonal clothing and uniform allowance.
•60% discount on Paul Smith products.
•Partially subsidised car parking
•Access to exclusive sample sales.
•Wellbeing support through Retail Trust for you and your family.
•33 days annual leave inclusive Bank Holidays with an option to buy or sell an extra 5 days holiday annually.
• Welcoming all clients through the Paul Smith sales ceremony, greeting, discovering, proposing, closing and client follow up to provide a memorable customer experience.
• Keeping customers up to date with any Paul Smith activity; collaborations and shop events to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• Providing an ‘above and beyond’ experience to ensure unique customer interaction, resulting in a high level of repeat business throughout your shop.
• Maximising all sales and customer opportunities. The incentive of a financial reward will drive you to meet and exceed your personal sales targets, in turn driving your Store’s KPI and Sales performance
• Taking initiative and care with stock related duties including delivery processing, customer orders, store to store transfers, end of season returns and stocktakes.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• Using in-store technology, such as store iPad, to enhance the client experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client also to undertaking end of day till procedures when necessary.
• Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance and individual flair.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Motivated, confident and collaborative.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
Who you are
• Loves to provide excellent customer service.
• Experience of retail environment.
• Is keen to work towards individual sales targets.
• Enjoys learning and sharing product knowledge with customers and team.
• Maintaining excellent housekeeping and visual standards.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.