Tiffany & Co. ...the name instils images of true love, romance, and The Blue Box. It is a symbol of excellence. For 175 years Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite design and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewellery sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. It is these employees and their ardent love for the brand that creates a place to work unlike any other. Tiffany employees are a rare combination of passionate, loyal, charismatic, polished, kind, and focused individuals. They set very high expectations for themselves, their employees, and their peers. In turn, Tiffany believes its people are its greatest asset and works every day to make the Tiffany dream come true for its employees. The love story between Tiffany and its employees is the embodiment of the brand and leads to a magical mix that is only… Tiffany.Position OverviewWe are looking for Seasonal Machine Engravers to help support us during our busy holiday period October through January.
Our Machine Engravers will:
- Use the IS400 and M10 engravers and Grovo7 software to machine engrave customer orders.
- Use the Donaldson polishing machine, Ultra sonic bath and silver dip units to prepare merchandise for processing.
- Ensure all orders are processed efficiently within units per day guide lines during the inbound and outbound process for machine engraving.
- Follow Tiffany & Company quality guidelines to ensure merchandise is free of flaws and inspect all orders for accuracy.
- Utilize pick slip information and known turn times to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Remain updated on Tiffany and Company product information, policy/procedural changes, RAMs associated with the equipment used.
- Ensure equipment is in good working order and that maintenance is carried out regularly
- Assist in other areas of the Service Centre as required.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Desire and aptitude to learn new techniques and work on new products.
- Flexibility to handle rush assignments and work as part of a team to support the needs of the business.
- Overtime or flexible working hours (including some weekends) as required based on business needs.
- Familiarity with workshop, servicing, repair processes and associated terminology.
- Must have authorisation to work and remain in the UK
- Previous experience working with machine engraving equipment in a workshop environment
- Previous experience with polishing practices and equipment