Naked Wolfe are looking for an E-commerce Manager based in our Central London Office.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Accountability for web sales and commercial targets across sites
· Manage the acquisition strategies to attract quality traffic and exposure for our websites, managing the marketing budgets to ensure efficient ROAS.
· Responsible for retention programs to keep past customers engaged and encourage repeat customers.
· Organise the sites to ensure appropriate merchandising of the website, to allow for easy navigation for the customers.
· Maintaining and managing the merchandising of sold out products and pre-order products ensuring website information is always correct.
· Identify new sales opportunities that could help drive further sales
· Manage the Facebook / social advertising weekly strategy and budgeting.
· Monitor SEO performance and integrate web best practices and standards
· Provide reporting and analysis on the digital business to the senior management team with improvement plans where necessary.
· Identify key technologies and improvements to the user experience and conversion funnel.
· Troubleshoot issues with the website as and when they may arise
· Continuously reviewing product page & sales performance, reworking content and promotional plans as required to drive sales and engagement, identifying the best way to present features and benefits to end users
· Drafting customer-facing emails using an email management tool, developing the tone of voice’ to deliver engaging and highly converting email communications
· Working closely with Customer Care team to ensure a fantastic customer service experience
· Complete regular research of competitor online activity
· Work closely with the product managers, operational, merchandising, creative and customer services teams to ensure your platforms run smoothly
· Social Media Marketing: 2 year (Required)
· E-commerce/Shopify: 3 years (Required)
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment alone, and with others.
· Comfortable setting a vision and a clear roadmap in how to achieve the goals
· Track record of working with data and analytics to optimise performance
· Highly commercially aware, with a broad understanding of all aspects of the company’s product range, operations, and business objectives
· Driven and target-focused, able to set own agenda whilst working under pressure
· Experience of Social Media Marketing and keen to own the responsibility of the brand on social platforms
· Past successful management of Google marketing tools and Facebook advertising.
· You will have an eye for good user experiences and be keen to deliver well tested mark-up with high levels of usability, accessibility, and functionality
· Strong problem-solving skills; proactive and able use initiative and make important decisions
· Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to motivate, influence, challenge, take the initiative, make decisions, suggest alternatives, work to deadlines and schedules
· Excellent attention to detail, including good spelling, punctuation, and grammar
· Strong level of general computer literacy, including prior experience with website content management and email management systems
· A quick learner, willing to get involved in growing the business in any way
· Strong grasp of SEO and performance optimisation tools
· A keen interest in staying up to date with the latest digital news, developments, and trends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience and to be discussed during interview