IMMEDIATE AVAILBAILITY | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Planning & Control Intern to join our Worldwide Planning & Control Department in our Global HQ in Milan.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Assist in financial data collection, automation, preparation of reports to support business and finance decision-making;
- Participate in the closing activities, budgeting process, including data gathering, variance analysis, and creating financial forecasts;
- Contribute to the preparation of financial statements, management reports, and presentations for internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Retail & Corporate) to gather financial information and provide support on various investment projects.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Management;
- Proficient in English and Italian;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP) e BI (Microstrategy) is a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement &ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."