CREATIVE PRODUCER, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Creative Producer, you will support the EMEA Senior Brand Manager with the planning, organisation, scheduling and production workflow for multiple concurrent creative projects from conception to delivery, while meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with previous experience in production and has basic design/editing skillset and good working knowledge of Adobe Suite. You will be comfortable managing creative briefs, development of concepts, designing marketing collateral and sourcing and managing creative talents (agencies and freelance).
- Manage and enforce Creative project workflows and systems.
- Organise and track progress of creative project workflow grids and calendars, keeping stakeholders informed throughout
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders in the development of creative solutions.
- Own the fulfilment of all Creative Services projects
- Assist all marketing departments with facilitating creative project requests and ensuring those requests are tracked and shared.
- Set up meetings for project kick-offs and hand-offs with key stakeholders and managers.
- Facilitate asset delivery to partnering departments and vendors.
- Partner with other Marketing team members to integrate creative project assets into brand marketing libraries and content sites.
- Managing the design of marketing collateral artworks and presentations.
Who You Are:
- You are a team player that has a willingness to adapt ideas and adopts a flexible approach
- A self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
- You have excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with creative team members, leads and senior leadership
- You can multitask to manage multiple projects
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in Marketing, Creative Production, Integrated production or related field
- Experience overseeing Graphic Design Projects, Photography shoots, Brand/Product film productions, digital marketing assets, Go-To-Market materials, retail POS, trade shows, event materials, print collateral, advertisements, and presentations
- Experience sourcing & producing creative content as well as sourcing and managing talent (agencies and freelancers)
- Demonstrated ability to manage creative briefs, development of concepts, managing multiple stakeholders, designing marketing collateral
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite is desirable: Photoshop, In Design, After Effects, Illustrator and Lightroom
- Availability to travel occasionally (mainly European travel)
What We Will Give You:
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.