CRM Assistant, Deckers Brands
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the CRM Assistant, you will be ensuring the success of our CRM strategy in the German Market. You will be working across different market functions and countries to learn and understand what is happening with all markets, and ensure our campaigns contain engaging and localised content.
The ideal candidate will have some CRM experience and an understanding of the latest trends and best practices, as well as being fluent in both German and English.
- Creating and building email campaigns within ESP (Cordial) with localised copy and collaborating with CRM Specialist and stakeholders on approval.
- Planning email marketing calendar (from global, & local content) with relevant content to the German market
- Managing relationships with external translation agency, ensuring copy is locally relevant and represents the brand
- Collaborating with eCommerce teams to ensure product shown is relevant to the market.
- Understanding market trends and brand identity, ensuring this is demonstrated throughout marketing communications
- Collaborating with regional team / country marketing managers on ideas and local event activations (i.e. events team on data capture from in-person events)
- Reporting on campaign performance (Google Analytics / analytical tools)
- Building relationships with Deckers teams in both regions
Who You Are:
- You are passionate and self-motivated to work under pressure
- A problem-solver and able to think outside the box
- You are comfortable with working towards deadlines and on multiple detailed tasks
- You are a team player and understand the importance of cross-collaboration
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Some relevant experience in Customer Relationship Management / Email Marketing is a plus
- Passionate about latest trends and best practices in CRM
- Proficiency working with analytical tools such as Google Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of Email Service Provider tools, knowledge in Cordial is beneficial, but not essential
- Fluency in both Germany and English is a requirement for this role
What We Will Give You:
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.