Our direct to consumer business is performing and growing strongly, which is why we are looking for a strong Flutter engineer to scale On's online business to the next level. As an experienced and agile engineer you will take care of our DTC innovation and mobile focused projects, and meanwhile ensure scalability, security and performance. You will be sitting in our office in Berlin and collaborating closely with the Digital team in Zurich and Berlin.
- Co-owning 1 or 2 On mobile innovation projects impacting our end customers (DTC)
- Coaching other Flutter engineers on the team to maintain the project codebase and continuously raise the bar of code quality and scalability
- Collaborating with both Backend and QA Engineer to build features and experiment to meet the product vision
- Streamlining the work of our mobile team and improve the team's productivity
- Providing smooth deployment processes (e.g. speeding up CI/CD pipeline, canary deploys, automated rollbacks)
- Has been working as a native mobile developer \u003e= 8 years ,
- At least 4 years of experience on Flutter Development using Dart
- Experience with one of the following OOP language; Swift / Kotlin / Java
- Hands-on experience with GraphQL client;
- Solid understanding of the best practices of mobile development and architecture: SOLID, MVVM, State Management, Offline first;
- Good data structure knowledge and algorithm knowledge;
- Good understanding of of RDBMS and SQL (NoSQL is good to have) and familiar with mobile local persistence;
- Technology Documentation
- Solid understanding on the best practice of mobile design guideline;
- Hands on experience with mobile CI/CD and application rollout
- Good to have: open source contributor, team leading
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a running brand, the technology team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will be the driving force from the engineering side to work in multiple cross functional squads including Mobile, Backend and QA engineers and work closely with PMs to be part of DTC mobile projects.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.