At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
You will support the Digital Trading Performance and Reporting Manager and Analyst in the trading and site optimisation of Burberry.com and provide reporting and insights to the wider team to help drive decision making. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate digital and omni-channel reporting for merchandising, trading and customer analytics insights
- Support analysis on digital performance to understand customer's needs across different markets & suggest opportunities for growth
- Use available tools to analyse customer behaviour on Burberry.com and suggest opportunities to drive conversion
- Understand online user experience including navigation and shopping journey, whilst supporting localisation
- Analyse trade patterns in detail and suggest actions to drive conversion
- Support team with adhoc reporting.
- Accuracy, great attention to detail
- Analytical, good numerical skills
- Strong excel skills
- Good Communication skills and teamwork
- Genuine interest in Digital commerce
- Desire to learn and inquisitive approach
- Previous digital or retail experience in related area a bonus
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||