The Director/Sr. Merchandise Manager of Womens Intimates is responsible partnering with the VP of Brand to author and execute product strategies across all channels of distribution for the Warners, Olga, True & Co and True Everybody brands - this includes: full-price mainline, off-price, mass, and pure play. They will be focused on driving business and profitability through program sequencing by channel to ensure brand health and longevity, sku productivity and opportunity, ensuring gross-margin targets by sku, and authoring and building into the line architecture and product roadmaps. This role acts as a central figure in the product development process and drives and facilitates communication of a cost-effective product line that fills the needs of all channels. This role is also responsible for go-to-market activities and conducting line opening, managing style maintenance for order entry, sample budgeting and management, the project management of the creation of sales collateral and materials, and the governance of late-adds to ensure work efficiencies of the cross-functional teams. This position also is external-facing with our wholesale accounts, representing our brand and product assortments and strategies to account leadership, management, and buyers. This role also serves to facilitate the creation of effective and timely marketing to promote product launches on the True & Co website and other customer-facing communication channels. This position will be responsible for the guidance and development of three direct-reports.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Author the product roadmaps and line architectures for Warners, Olga, True & Co and True Everybody to capture new product opportunities and the fulfillment of wholesale account needs.
- Team with planning to provide MSRP and cost target guidance to the supply team that meet or exceed the overarching direction of leadership.
- Sequence product introductions/exits strategically by channel to maximize effectiveness and longevity for the brands, sales volume, margin, and distribution.
- Manage the Strategy and Budget, Line Close, Line Adoption, and Line Opening milestone meetings. Craft the content and strategy presentation decks, and organize and facilitate the meetings and lead towards consensus.
- Create seasonal sku plans for the design and suppy teams to build into. Capture line size/offering TY/LY, and ensure that MSRP and margins are in line with channel business needs according to strategy.
- Conduct continual market and trend research to identify opportunities to grow the business and strengthen the collection. Gather CMI input to strengthen approach.
- Ensure all calendar deliverables are met, ensuring proper preparation meetings are conducted. Work with GTM Calendar team to stay on calendar and mitigate calendar shifts.
- Partner with design and supply on delivering on-target assortment at Line Close, Line Adoption and Line Opening.
- Oversee product development line matrix and migrate to SAP.
- Capture and track channel projections post line adoption and provide margin roll-up comparison reports to management.
- Partner with brand/marketing teams on naming and customer facing description/copy of programs.
- Partner with packaging and marketing teams to develop product packaging/hangtags and all corresponding briefs.
- Own Line Opening/Sales Meeting and present the line with design to the channels including presentation deck.
- Budget and manage SMS/PDP sample requests and orchestrate the receipt and management of samples for market, marketing photoshoots, and PDP shoot.
- Present product to external wholesale accounts at ideation, market appointments, and management meetings.
- Showroom (physical and virtual) ownership and management.
- Manage product development systems and order management systems: 7th online, XPC, line matrix, and migrate over to SAP.
- Build out the marketing calendar to ensure Brand Creative teams understand the flow of product through the season to maximize the effectiveness of timed ad campaigns and marketing efforts.
- Partner with the sales and pureplay teams and ensure product knowledge, product sequencing, and promo strategies are communicated between the two channels.
- Partner with planning to track, monitor and recap progress of key items, big ideas, best sellers and product stories to strategize towards business growth and future development.
- Govern late-add product needs for all channels and ensure that additional product is efficient and productive in the assortment.
- Develop and manage associate merchant and two assistant merchants.
- Craft goals and develop plans for three direct-reports merchant fulfill quarterly/annual check-ins).
- Author and maintain job specifications and tasks for the assistant merchant to ensure optimal productivity.
Pay Range: $70.00 - $80.00
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH