The Assistant Merchandiser for Calvin Klein Underwear is a key partner to the Merchandising Team and responsible for assisting in the global product strategy and brand growth. He or she is responsible for helping the team with the development of the global assortment, merchandise strategies and facilitating department deliverables that support in meeting these objectives.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide day to day merchandising support to the merchandise manager.
- Assists in product vision and building the global merchandising assortment.
- Collaborate with key cross functional partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for adhering to calendar and critical deadlines.
- Coordinate and manage samples. Coordinate SMS reviews cross-functionally.
- Create and maintain all global assortment tools, including the Line Matrices.
- Assist in preparation for key milestone deliverables; create and compile line plan, and hindsight's for each season.
- Support merchandise manager to provide sales global teams with product knowledge and serve as an informational resource.
- Support with late add requests from inception through execution.
- Understanding of the global consumer; research and support with competitor landscape analysis as required and call out product opportunities.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH