Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Primarily responsible for developing frequently updated seasonal marketing Web pages on our e-commerce sites, localizing our global eCommerce site experience for new countries such as Canada in North America, while also supporting Europe and Middle East regions. This person's responsibility will be to work closely with development leads, project managers, and creative. In addition, this person will work closely with the business project managers to finalize requirements and user experience. This requires working on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Bring the story of Ralph Lauren to life through front-end HTML development of content rich, interactive site destinations.
* Adapt and localize global marketing Web pages (e.g., brand and divisional landing pages, home pages, special editorial features, sale pages), ensuring best-in-class execution with experiences that are adapted to the nuanced regional needs - encompassing language localization and bespoke regionalized features by directly coding and editing HTML and CSS.
* Learn and adhere to our internal standards and contribute to their development.
* Collaborate broadly to fill in for and assist other team members.
* Execute quickly for small, fast-paced campaigns.
* Demonstrate attention to detail, produce "pixel-perfect" recreations from comps and delivered assets.
* Communicate well both orally and in writing, particularly in making known any production, delivery or coordination issues that arise in developer's workflow, or in asking for assistance when there is a gap in developer knowledge.
* Complete assignments quickly and on time.
* Focus on maintainability, separation of concerns, clean code
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years in Web front-end development, preferably in an eCommerce capacity. Must have a strong understanding of:
* HTML 5 - ability to manually code.
* CSS 3 - ability to manually code.
* eCommerce systems.
* Responsive Web Design. Familiarity with following desired:
* Search Engine Optimization
* Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
* Source code management systems
* Object-Oriented Programming
* Web Services
* Salesforce Commerce Cloud Business Manager