The Content Designer, CVM Communications and Training will design, develop and deliver compelling custom content that supports the needs of the CVM Communication and Training teams and the needs of the greater Tiffany Creative Studio department. The content designer will play a critical role in driving forward aesthetics and consistency in how the team creates and shares content (printed materials, digital presentations and how content is optimized for web display).Key Accountabilities
- Support in the design and development of custom content including: templates, briefs, training tools, development resources, onboarding documents, etc…
- Develop a bespoke identity for how all department training tools look and feel to be easily identified by retail teams and target audiences
- Partner with CVM Training Manager to understand needs and opportunities for bespoke training content, resource guides, development tools and other relevant content
- Partner with CVM Communications Manger to understand needs for bespoke templates, design briefs and other bespoke content needed to support the greater department
- Support in the development and execution of content needed for all globally led strategy summits, conferences and group onboarding projects
- Support the deployment and execution of all custom content optimized for SharePoint to all relevant end users via
- Create custom web parts, web templates and other web-based tools to house custom content
- Ensure all custom designed resources are housed on SharePoint platform
- Provide recommendations to department SharePoint page owners on design, content optimization and naming conventions for their sites/pages to improve overall UX
- Support in the creation and distribution of department digital presentation needs
- Design and create compelling presentations according to department and communication team guidelines/standards
- Utilize existing software such as InDesign, PPT, etc… to create templates and presentations that effectively communicate content clearly and concisely
- Collaborate with department stakeholders in the development of presentations while offering recommendations on how best to present content
- Maintain an understanding of latest digital presentation trends and improvements to keep department up to date in presenting content
- Maintain an organized library of all digital presentations created
- Provide support, training and tutorials to designated teams for onboarding support onto the SharePoint platform
- Support in miscellaneous projects related to the Communication and Training teams including video shoots, photo shoots and globally led conferences and trainings
- Create a content tracker and set of KPI's to measure effectiveness of all tools and resources
- Degree in Graphic Design or Related Field
- Experience in graphic design, content design, presentation design or related field
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc…)
- Strong understanding of composition and design
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), attention to detail, and ability to meet established deadlines are required.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional team setting and be a self-starter.
- Focused and able to use own initiative.
- Ambitious, flexible, outgoing, and enthusiastic.
- Experience in display, exhibit, or visual presentation design.
- Comfortable in and appreciative of luxury retail, basic knowledge of jewelry, leather goods, eye wear, and gifts.
- Familiarity with basic production and building methods.
- Capable of reading basic floorplans, architectural elevations, and construction drawings.
The salary range for this position ranges from $ 67,405 - $91,105 . The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.