We are looking for enthusiastic and hands on individuals to join our E-commerce Customer Service team on a temporary 6 week basis during our peak sale season, expected start date to be week commencing 6th November 2023. You will have excellent customer service skills with previous sales communication experience.
- Handling incoming calls and emails from customers worldwide.
- Dealing with and closing queries efficiently and accurately.
- Organising returns or exchanges.
- Working with couriers’ platforms on booking shipments, tracking order to ensure smooth delivery.
- Working with online software Shopify in different currencies on all self-portrait sites.
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Target driven, hardworking; thrives in a fast paced environment.
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service, preferably fashion based.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised, strong administrative and record keeping abilities.
- London based - the role will be based full time in our Head Office in Central London.
- Second language advantageous but not essential.