Our Account Services (Customer Support) team is growing, and with that growth comes new and exciting opportunities to join our vibrant and energetic team!
The Special Accounts are the retail partners that are key to our brand positioning, which include Concept shops and Fashion boutiques all over Europe. As an Account Services Representative for Special Accounts, your focus will be to support our partners in the DACH region by managing their orders whilst providing the excellent customer service expected from a premium sportswear brand.
You will work closely with other functions (Finance, Operations and Sales) to build strong, collaborative relationships. Your job is supported by the latest technology, making it easy for you to deal with relevant customer and product data, and translate them into business actions.
- You will be the first point of contact for our Special Accounts in the DACH region, and be responsible for their inquiries via email and phone
- You will take the initiative to clarify open questions and issues by proactively connecting with our customers - always aiming for the best solution for all parties
- You will work cross-functionally to get orders to the dealers on time and in full by aligning our interests with other stakeholders and creating a collaborative relationship
- You will work on requests in our CRM-System (Salesforce) and execute them in our ERP system (D365), with great accuracy and attention to detail
- You are committed to sharing your knowledge and experience with the team, as only united we are able to deliver what we call customer service excellence
- You will put your analytical skills to the test and find creative solutions that WOW our customers
- You bring 2+ years' experience from a similar customer-facing / operational role (e.g. order management). Experience with B2B partners is a plus
- Your a German native speaker and your English skills are business fluent
- Your skills in Microsoft Excel and G-Suite are good. Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics (or other CRM and ERP tools) is a plus
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building - team spirit is not a cliché for you but a must-have in your next role
- You enjoy working with people. As a communication expert, you are empathetic, patient, polite and you are flexible to react to different situations as they arise
- You're well organized and have an innate attention to detail. You're able to work independently and prioritize your tasks, while working within a limited timeframe
Meet The Team
Being in direct contact with our customers means we're able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible.
Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That's why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.