JOIN THE TOMMY HILFIGER TEAM!
With more than 60 retail locations, Tommy Hilfiger Canada's continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
We are currently looking for a Truck Driver for our Distribution Centre in Delta.5-Ton Delivery DriverLocation: Tsawwassen Mills, BCKey Responsibilities:
- Truck Operations: Safe operation of the truck
- Performs pick-ups and deliveries as specified - uploads and unloads truck
- Picking and sorting of material for jobs in the warehouse
- Keeping the Warehouse organized
Hard-working, organized and honest individuals with great attitudes to service our customers across the Vancouver Area.
Candidates must be focused on customer service, comfortable in sales with the ability to lift heavy items. You must be available to work weekends.
Customer Service/Sales: Must be able to go above and beyond with all of our customers by providing exceptional service
- Valid British Columbia driver's license (Class 5)
- Must have strong navigational skills & excellent knowledge of local streets and highway system for the Greater Vancouver Area
- Occasional heavy and light lifting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to act on initiative
- Must be able to work on a flexible basis as overtime may be necessary
Tommy Hilfiger offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits for full-time employees
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and development
Pay Range: $17.25 - $18.55
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions on job advertisements in the province of British Columbia based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes a comprehensive insurance plan and RRSP-matching contributions for full-time associates, designed to meet the varied needs of our associates and help them save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.