With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.Brand Specialist, Fenwick Kingston About THE ROLE
When it comes to shopping at PVH brands, our customers only deserve the very best in-store experience we can offer. You will be working as part of our store team in a luxury retail environment where you will share a passion for our brand and our values with our customers and colleagues.
Leading by example and putting all the PVH Values to practice are also of importance in this role. You will be inspiring your team to generate sales & profit, minimize losses, and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive & impeccably maintained. Responsibilities include:
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and possess successful link selling skills to drive business.
- Having the ability to outfit build for customers will be essential, our Brand Specialist should also be able to make further product recommendations and drive our store KPI's.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers, to secure regular clienteles is possible.
- Being a Brand Ambassador and maintaining a keen interest in current fashion and market trends.
- Ensuring shop floor maintenance, presentation and organization issues are addressed in an appropriate manner.
- Show flexibility and innovation when reacting to the changing business environment, especially around peak trade.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll connect to consumers and have a previous track record within hospitality or retail.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to collaborate to win.
- You'll inspire trust and recognize and celebrate the contributions and achievements of others.
- You'll adapt fast.
- You'll act with purpose in driving sales using our digital platforms.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.