Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Executive Assistant - VP of Global Digital Experience - New York, NY
Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity. Primary Purpose:
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the VP of Ready-to-Wear Design and the Senior Director of Footwear Design by leading day-to-day activities, calendar scheduling, expenses and special projects. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Administration to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Lead the effective and efficient management of the office of the VP of Global Digital Experience in addition to their team
- Provide administrative support to the VP, including heavy calendar management, phone, travel, arrangements and expenses
- Manage all logistics of meetings for these leaders and/or team members and cross-functional partners including: organizing agendas, booking meeting rooms, ordering supplies, preparing materials, managing catering, etc.
- Ensure effective flow of meetings and keep team on time by communicating daily agenda, changes and issues in a timely fashion
- Develop relationships with internal administrative staff to facilitate meeting planning and scheduling
- Manage and execute department events; creating a team moral and community
- Act as a liaison to handle requests from key executives, internal and external partners
- Maintain Time & Attendance for both Executives, and track department's attendance schedule
- Prepare Travel & Expense reports, reconcile corporate card expenses and uphold Company T&E policies
- Code and process all invoices; partner with budget team and finance to manage all monthly projections and accruals
- Own all discussions with regards to submitting requests for facilities or new hires and track the process to completion
- Participate in special projects as requested
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (Not required)
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels
- Must be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative and ability to lead a team
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment
- Superior follow through skills, detail and customer service oriented
- Must be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Tapestry, Inc. will provide applicants and employees with reasonable accommodation for disabilities or religious beliefs. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Tapestry People Services at 1-855-566-9264 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Work Structure - Hybrid BASE PAY RANGE $85,000.00 TO $100,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S Corporate Compensation & Benefit