Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated intern (f/m/d) starting in mid-October for a period of 6 months to strengthen our Global Visual Merchandising Team at the Metzingen location. By working in the day-to-day business, you will gain a comprehensive insight into the world of visual merchandising at HUGO BOSS.What you can expect:
- Participation in shootings for the creation of visual merchandising guides
- Organize and procure collection pieces and actively support set-ups
- Together with the in-store design team, you will work on the implementation of visual concepts for all content for the visual merchandising guidelines
- You create presentations and research the latest trends in retail and fashion
- You are integrated in the Instore Team and support them administratively in the development of the Visual Merchandising Guidelines
- You will also support the team in various visual merchandising projects and take responsibility for smaller projects
- You are completing a bachelor's / master's degree in retail design or the textile/clothing industry, have already successfully completed this or have completed training as a visual marketing designer
- Alternatively, you have already gained visual merchandising experience in the retail industry
- Hands-on mentality is an absolute must-have
- You like to work in an international environment
- A feel for the latest trends in visual merchandising
- High degree of team spirit, as well as an independent and responsible way of working
- Friendly and professional appearance
- Excellent written and spoken English, as well as good MS Office skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.