Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Within Global Retail Services, the Customer Experience team is responsible for developing strategies, concepts and tools that enable our offline and online sales channels along the customer journey to deliver a premium customer experience.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive Intern (m/f/d) to join our Customer Experience team for a 6 months period starting from 15th of August 2023.What you can expect:
- You will work independently, target-oriented and agile on a variety of interesting tasks to support various international projects in HUGO BOSS Retail.
- In doing so, you will assist the Customer Experience team primarily in the areas of omnichannel services and customer surveys, thus contributing to an improved customer experience for HUGO BOSS customers.
- One your other tasks will be to support a global clienteling tool.
- While working on these tasks, you will gain interesting insights into various departments, such as: Digital Retail, CRM, Global Retail Training & Development or IT.
- Acting in this diverse and communicative environment will give you the opportunity to build an interesting network. Besides that, you will be able to expand your knowledge and skills in new directions whilst supporting highly strategic topics for HUGO BOSS Retail.
- Educational studies in (international) business or economics, business administration/management, textile/retail management or similar
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong organizational skills & structured work approach with attention to detail and focus on our customers
- Ability to follow a solution-oriented approach by sticking to an effective time management
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in an international team
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience in using remote work tools (such as MS Teams or Skype) would be an advantage
- Prior experience of working in project teams or other administrative/coordinative tasks
- Practical experience in retail or retail operations, ideally gained at a premium brand
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.