Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our continuously growing department we are looking for a Senior Order Manager eCommerce Projects (m/f/d) who will lead the B2C Order Management stream for the S4 Hana ERP upgrade and global roll out.What you can expect:
- Oversee end-to-end customer order experience in our eCommerce and Omnichannel business
- Drive strategic development and continuous optimization of order management processes in close alignment with various internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the B2C Order Management stream for the S4 Hana ERP upgrade and global roll out
- Ensure proper integration into eCommerceand Omnichannel processes
- Ensure integrative processes and activities are aligned with cross-functional departments such as OMS product, IT, legal, finance and external partners
- Plan and manage testing initiatives, resources, and respective reporting to stakeholders
- Ensure timely automation of order processes to secure process quality and cost efficiency
- Drive smooth process handover into operative units and ensure clearly defined process owners
- Mentor and Coach within Order Management Team and interface departments
- 5 + years experience in eCommerce and/or Omnichannel
- Process oriented and analytical mindset
- Excellent knowledge of the B2C eCommerce Order processes
- Experience in working and enhancing an eCommerce process & system landscape
- Strategic thinking by consider cross functional / project impacts and working into the overall business strategy
- Out of the box thinker with hands-on mentality to drive innovation in eCommerce Operations
- Experience in Systems such as: SAP S4 Hana; OMS; ESP; CMS; JIRA, Confluence, Azure SFCC
- Outstanding communication andpresentation skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.