Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you ready to embark on a journey into the fascinating world of materials and color management? HUGO BOSS is seeking an enthusiastic and talented intern (m/f/d) to join our dynamic team in the Materials Lab / Color Studio for a 6-month internship.What you can expect:
- Gain a profound insight into the field of materials and color management
- Revitalize and update the Color Studio as your main focus project
- Maintain consistency in the Color Studio both digitally & physically
- Prepare appointments and handle internal and external communication
- Manage and track HUGO BOSS color palette
- Receive training from our internal experts to fill any knowledge gaps
- Collaborate closely with Materials Excellence departments and cross-functional teams
- Enrolled in a course emphasizing organizational skills and structured approaches
- It is a plus if you have relevant experience or knowledge in fabrics, materials, and/or color theory
- Strong computer skills (Miro boards, MS Office, MS Excel)
- Familiarity with spectrophotometers is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong teamwork, commitment, and organizational skills
#LI-OC1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.