Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you a forward-thinker, eager to contribute to the dynamic world of fashion?Join our team as a motivated intern (m/f/d) for a 6-month period starting in mid-February 2024, and become an integral part of our Digital Creation endeavors. As a key player in our Digital Creation team, you'll be immersed in exciting projects that span the entire Digital Creation workflow. Each task you undertake will contribute to our collective success.What you can expect:
- Independently conduct comprehensive analyses and meticulously prepare project documentation and impactful presentations
- Engage in project-oriented coordination meetings and contribute to fine conceptualization
- Provide valuable support in the planning and follow-up of dynamic project and innovation workshops
- Undertake self-directed research on cutting-edge innovations, digital software solutions, and the latest trends in digital transformation
- Embrace diverse opportunities to actively participate within the team, from organizing internal events to supporting internal communication
- Collaborate closely with the team in advancing the evolution of 3D product development within HUGO BOSS
- Enrolled in or completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in fields such as project management, business administration, management & digitalization, or a related discipline with a focus on textiles
- A strong desire to gain initial experience in the realms of digital creation and project management
- Familiarity with digital development tools, particularly CLO3D and/or Vidya, and knowledge of 3D software tools is a distinct advantage
- Enjoy the intricacies of project planning and coordination
- Possess a hands-on mentality, take pleasure in organizing tasks, and demonstrate a high level of initiative and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills coupled with exceptional social competence
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially PowerPoint
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English
#LI-OC1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.