• Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
• Fully Funded Education Benefits (100% tuition coverage including books and fees)
• Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
• Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
• 401(k) plan options available
• Bonus earning opportunities
• Growth potential opportunities
• Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.Job Overview
The B-Helpful Professional is highly energetic and engaged, serving as a "go to" resource for our customers and associates throughout the store. To deliver our mission statement to be like no other store in the world, our B-Helpful Professional possess speed, attention to detail, collaborative spirit and teamwork to drive an easy and fun shopping experience for our customers. The B-Helpful Professional manages an in-store service hub and provides a quick, seamless and efficient process to assist customers with their Buy Online Pick-up in Store orders (BOPS), processing easy returns, providing tourism information and facilitating the booking of appointments for various in store services. Essential Functions
- Create an in-store easy seamless and fun experience through greeting and engaging all customers and providing a genuine and friendly interaction
- Embrace and be proficient with technology
- • Participate in the merchandising and operational requirements of the role
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- No experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.