The M erchandiser supports in driving the product strategy and assortment architecture for the global men's outerwear offering . They will help build the assortment line plan , ensuring all channel needs are met, to achieve or exceed annual financial goals . They are responsible for leading cross - functional teams throughout the product development calendar to deliver an outwear offering that is on brand, on time, and meets or achieves margin targets. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITI ES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB: Line Architecture
- Strategically build style/ sku needs into one consolidated category architecture that supports the business.
- Work closely with Design and Supply partners to deliver best in class product. E nsure garment aesthetic and pricing are in line with the business needs and the competitive landscape .
- Ensure all styles are delivered on time, on margin target, and within development ratio .
- Ensure all calendar deliverables are met, ensuring proper preparation for milestone meetings .
- Collaborate with merchandise manager to build assortment and ensure al l channel needs are met from development strategy through buy.
- Track, m onitor and r ecap progress of key items, big ideas, and best sellers to strategize towards business growth and future development.
- Partner closely with channels throughout collection life cycle to ensure business needs are met and feedback is executed .
- Partner closely with planning to identify strength s and weaknesses within the business. Develop product strateg ies to stre ngthen the business.
- Partner closely with supply and RM to deliver exemplary styles with a focus on innovation.
- Conduct continual market and trend research to identify opportunities to grow the business and strengthen the collection.
- Quarterly report outs to cross functional team s to provide market feedback .
- M aintain all seasonal reporting documents (line matrix, line decks/margin/strategy and budget template/change log).
- Ensure line matrix and system accuracy ( xpc , 7 th on line )
- Adhere to product development calendar deliverables .
- Attend all pertinent internal weekly meetings .
- Lead the teams to meet and deliver on deadline .
- Partner cross-functionally across multiple lines of the business, including, design, supply, marketing, wholesale, and retail to ensure exemplary execution of the merchandising vision .
- Consumer centric, with a passion for product
- Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can influence decision makers to move to execution
- Strong product sense with proven experience in building product assortments that drive business
- Strong grasp on the competitive landscape and market trends
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Drive focus and clarity amidst multiple, sometimes competing deadlines
- Works autonomously and able to navigate through ambiguity
- Advanced excel skills
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH