This role will report to the VP, Divisional Planning Manager and will be responsible for managing the pricing and promotional strategies for the Owned & Operated businesses at CK. The Pricing and Promotion Analyst will work closely with the planning, marketing, and merchandising teams to increase adoption on new methods of promotional effectiveness measurement, promotional testing capabilities and the overall management of the commercial calendar.
This role is responsible to work with the NA BI, Data Science Organziation to assist in providing key insights and recommendations to senior leadership based on data analysis and market trends. Effective communication skills are essential, as the pricing and promotions analyst must collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure all the processes within the commercial calendar flow properly.
Ideal candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of planning / merch functions and pricing and promotion calendars.JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
PEOPLE SKILLS, SPHERE OF INFLUENCE:
- Manage promotional calendars: Develop and maintain a commercial calendar and coordinate with the buying and planning, sales team to ensure promotions are communicated effectively to wholesale partners and O&O customers
- Adoption of pricing and promotional effectiveness: Work with Data Science team on KPIs that measure and drive pricing and promotional performance. Monitor and analyze promotional campaigns to determine their effectiveness in driving sales and brand awareness.
- Pre and In-Season Planning Support: Provides analytical support for upfront planning and in-season optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, effective working at all levels within the organization
- Experience working with cross functional and cross regional teams to drive common objectives / goals
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced rapidly environment
- Have the adaptability to quickly pivot strategies and recommendations in a constantly changing environment
- Have a solutions-oriented mindset and be a change agent
________________________________________________________________QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- 2-3yr + years of experience in the apparel, accessories and/or footwear sector managing planning, pricing, promotions or analytics and implementing a variety of large and small-scale optimization initiatives
- Experience in marketing, data analysis, statistical modeling, or forecasting is desirable
- Experience in project management across a large cross functional organization
Associates and/or Bachelor's Degree are required; preferably in data analytics / marketingSkills:
- Ability to create A/B testing and other experimentation approaches to optimize strategies
- Familiarity with Supply Chain Management and Planning Functions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products - Excel, Power point, Project, Word
Must be willing and able to w ork in the NY and or Bridgewater, NJ Office. Travel to PVH offices may be required.
Pay Range: $76,000 - $86,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH