WHY JOIN US
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As the Accounts Payable Manager
, you will play a key role within the Finance group and work with the Finance staff, and report to the Controller. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees a team of two AP employees.
- Ensures Accounts Payable closes timely each month and works with the accounting team to ensure accurate expense coding.
- Coordinates with Finance leadership and other departments on expense coding
- Provide forecasting for operating expense payments.
- Heavily based on email communications regarding invoice inquiries/discrepancies, payment status, accounts reconciliation related to monthly statements, and system access.
- Review and validate invoices for payment.
- Review and validate wire, ACH and check payment proposals for accurate payment details
- Prepare monthly files for rent invoices and payments.
- Provide formal reviews and/or performance improvement plans if needed for direct reports.
- Review the AP reconciliation and maintain an accurate aging.
- Concur Administrator: reviewing all US and Canada employee reimbursements, issuing approved payments weekly, creating onboarding and general training programs for all new hires, ensuring compliance with the company T&E policy, collaborating with FP&A to customize Concur to meet policy and reporting requirements, perform monthly expense admin maintenance.
- Manage the corporate credit card program. Including issuing credit cards to new and existing employees in compliance with company guidelines
- 1099 maintenance and filing.
- Develop and maintain accounts payable processes and procedures to improve department efficiency.
- Maintain Accounts Payable SOX controls procedures.
- Ensure Accounts Payable processes are performed and documented within SOX compliance.
- Other special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting, Business, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of Accounts Payable/Accounting experience.
- 3 Years in a Supervisor/Management role.
- Previous experience in Concur expense reporting system.
- SAP experience.
- SOX compliance.
- Strong organizational skills: a self-starter who can prioritize and multi-task.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization, including the senior executive team
- Advanced/Expert level in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to think critically and research ad-hoc accounting or operational issues.
The compensation package will be based on experience also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision, and other perks & benefits.
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education/certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.