We are looking for a passionatePlanning Analysis intern
to join our Demand Planning team, in our Global HQ in Milan.
As a Planning Analysis intern, you will assist the team for planning and demand forecasts analysis to optimize the sourcing and distribution of our products. You will work closely with the production department, sales team, and suppliers to ensure efficient supply flow and meet market demand.Main Activities:
- Analyze and interpret historical sales data to develop accurate forecasts of future demand;
- Collaborate with sales team to gather insights on market trends, planned promotions, and other factors influencing demand.
- Continuously monitor forecast performance against actual sales and make any necessary adjustments or updates;
- Analyze inventory data to identify optimal stock levels and minimize excesses or shortages.
Analysis and Reporting
- Generate regular reports on forecast performance, stock turnover, and other key metrics.
Your Future Experience With Us:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, supply chain management, or a related field;
- Knowledge of supply chain management principles and procurement practices;
- English & Italian;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."