HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager atour BOSS Store in Oslo. As Store Manager your objective is to manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded. What you can expect:
- Ensure effective communication to all team members of store performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Daily follow-up on performance and KPI's.
- To ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively
- To devise and implement store planning and staff development programmes to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives
- Achieve and exceed sales and profit budgets
- To ensure corporate and individual productivity goals for the team and shop are met, to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI's
- To develop action plans to increase sales through analysis of business sales reports using ability to address problem areas and capitalise on trends
- To train, motivate and develop the team to optimise shop performance to reflect the brand qualities, ensuring all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise, taking appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
- You are currently a strong Manager with experience from a similar position in the fashion industry.
- You have a positive approach to problem solving, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You cope well under pressure and lead by example at all times.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English and one of the Scandinavian languages
- You are an experienced MS Office user
- Knowledge of SAP and Lotus Notes is an advantage
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.