Rat & Boa are seeking a highly motivated and collaborative Accounts Administrator to report directly to the company Directors. You will support them in delivering the business strategy by facilitating day to day administrative tasks.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors.
- Process bank deposits.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Prepare, send and store invoices.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Submit tax forms.
- Identify and address discrepancies.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Managing forex transactions.
- Processing expense requests.
- Maintaining the company purchase ledgers.
- Basic administration.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
Company 'Fit' and Values
- You will be an ambassador for Rat & Boa, actively promoting the company both inside and outside the business.
- You are outgoing, approachable and supportive.
- You have a proven ability to manage workloads and conflicting priorities in a busy work environment.
- You view and welcome constructive criticism as a means for development and improvement.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Strong understanding of working within an SME. (Fashion and retail a bonus)
- Must be able to work well both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent communication skills, able to provide clear direction and leadership on creative concepts visually and verbally.
- Should be able to adapt to the changing needs of a fast paced fashion business.
Note: This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
- Remote job with some travel required to London.
- Generous Holiday package