Start date: January 2024
Kendal and Partners is one of London’s leading boutique strategic communications agencies, amplifying authentic and credible universes for forward-thinking brands.
Founded in 2014, Kendal and Partners understands the importance of exploring a brand’s DNA to unlock compelling story-telling that becomes the strategic bedrock informing all creative communications. Occupying a unique position, Kendal and Partners actively works on behalf of brands across the worlds of luxury, art, culture, fashion, and hospitality. Key clients include: American Express, Kylie Minogue Wines, Belvedere Vodka, Bird in Hand Wine, Victoria Beckham, Gucci and Prada.
Supported and informed by consumer and cultural insights, we ensure partnerships and campaigns are intelligent, relevant, and credible - delivering dynamic initiatives and content which elevates brands, creates desire and ultimately delivers for growth.
Kendal and Partners are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic Junior Creative Account Manager to join the team.
Both savvy and self-starting, the successful candidate will work on campaigns across a multitude of clients, supporting across exciting projects by creating best in class messaging for global press, media and creator engagement. You will be responsible for working across brand campaigns, events, content, collaborations and celebrity and influencer partnerships. Working closely with the Creative Account Director and Founder, candidates must have an impressive & strategic PR and Influencer marketing appetite within luxury, along with a hunger to create strong press contacts within the fashion, lifestyle and hospitality industries.
In addition, you will maintain existing strong relationships with media, collaborate with external consultants and agencies as/when necessary, and a strive to develop new strategic relationships to further grow the Kendal and Partners network.
· Project management of campaigns, shoots and creative projects
· Building strategic PR, media and communications plans for a full mix of clients
· Utilising your written communications skills to develop press releases, social copy, etc.
· Planning and delivering strategic activity on key social media platforms (Meta, TikTok, etc.)
· Creating engaging content across a mix of digital channels (client owned)
· Building and nurturing key relationships with clients
· Delivering regular reports on marketing and social activities
· Building and nurturing relationships with key fashion press & stylists
· Developing PR strategies for seasonal launches and key brand activations
· Helping manage each client’s seasonal communications budget for: press, social and influencer
· Managing Project budgets and P+L
· Develop and nurture relationships with celebrities & influencers
· PR coverage monitoring and reporting
· Assisting in planning and execution of all PR/ influencer / brand events
· Work collaboratively with internal and client teams to ensure campaigns and content are maximised through PR channels.
Key Candidate Traits
· Minimum 2 years work experience, in relevant industries (luxury, fashion, social media, etc.)
· A hunger to develop PR experience with local and global brands
· A thorough knowledge and interest in fashion, art, culture and social media
· Excellent client skills – leading to satisfaction, retention and growth
· Highly organised and the ability to multitask
· An interest in developing new business and networking
· Hunger to develop a network of agent contacts across fashion, celebrity and influencers/creators
· Hunger to develop a network of creators and influencers relevant to fashion, luxury and lifestyle.
· Proactive attitude to generating press relations and subsequent coverage
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills
· A solid understanding of digital and social channels (even better, you’ll have experience working with them)
Candidate: Personal Profile
· Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity as well as a self-starter
· A true team player is essential and a genuine desire to talk to and work alongside others to get the job done
· Someone with an inquisitive mind who’s motivated and always wants to do the right thing for our clients
· Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.
· Comfortable with ambiguity
· Driven and proactive. Ability to drive projects forward using initiative.
Candidate Soft Skills required (we can train as needed for the successful candidate)
· Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
· Experience in Adobe Suite (preferably: Indesign and PhotoShop)