Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your Opportunity
This is a newly created role to focus on talent development within the Southeast Asia & Oceania region. This incumbent is responsible for ensuring consistent Retail Excellence quality throughout the region.How Will You Contribute?
Who Are You?
- Understand and translate the business’ objectives and direction into bite-sized training plans for the team
- Manage and develop main areas of our Training Strategy: Retail Excellence & Product Training
- Design, develop and execute the New Employees onboarding program
- Create training materials for the teams to ensure consistent quality training contents across the region
- Monitor and conduct field coachings for individuals, with strong emphasis on the luxury client experience
- Initiate new topics / learning areas for the team, particularly in product / selling skills
- Collaborate with Merchandising team to organise and conduct product trainings
- Identify, prioritizes and review training needs for the individual markets, with key actions to be planned
- Plan and provide train-the-trainers opportunities whenever possible to support the development of training programs
- Responsible for curating and developing training materials for the region, while ensuring the key messages and direction from HQ are still embedded
- Remain abreast of contemporary learning and capability trends and developments with consideration for blended learning principles
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the trainings for the market, ensuring improvements in key areas wherever identified
- Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of training experience in a retail environment, ideally gained in luxury fashion
- Self motivated and positive individual
- Confident in public speaking and conducting trainings virtually
- Dynamic individuals with strong passion for fashion
- Ideally with training experience across Southeast Asia & Oceania
- Possess good communication skills with good command of English