Financial (Accounting) Analyst
The responsibilities of the position are integral to the department and include the accounting
for certain incentive-based compensation activities and assisting with other Accounting Group activities
as further described below. Must have accounting experience or accounting degree. CPA is a plus.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Responsible for the calculation of the Company's bonus/long-term incentive plan expense for actual results as well as for the budget and estimate processes, inclusive of certain topside adjustments required for the Company's global consolidated bonus accrual.
- Assist with the process of establishing bonus and performance share unit ("PSU") award targets.
- Assist with calculating/tracking Return on Invested Capital ("ROIC") for the Company's PSU awards.
- Work with the Company's Compensation & Benefits department to provide updates on the Company's financial estimates for purposes of calculating projected bonus payouts for quarterly updates to associates globally.
- Work with the Company's Compensation & Benefits department during the global bonus payout process to ensure appropriate segregation of duties in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls.
- Responsible for certain accounting for stock-based compensation (e.g., detailed dividend calculations, reconciliation of tax withholding payments).
- Assist with the preparation of certain footnotes for inclusion in 10-Q/10-K filings (e.g., stock compensation).
- Assist with the preparation of executive compensation disclosures for the Company's annual Proxy Statement.
- Work on special projects and prepare other ad hoc analyses as requested.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA is a plusSkills:
Strong analytical skills and internal customer focus is required. Able to manage multiple deadlines and priorities required. Individual will need to quickly learn various systems such as SAP and Essbase. A detail oriented individual will make for a successful candidate.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH