Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Business Controlling team sits in the headquarter PVH EMEA in the Finance organization. We are piloting the Profit & Loss account of EMEA, collaborating closely with the different regions, E-commerce and the headquarter departments to enforce the company strategy. We enable the controlling function to optimize company risks through a clear, timely, and consistent point of view on complex topics while ensuring compliance and consistency. We elevate technical controlling expertise through learning & development. Our team drives speed, accuracy, efficiency, transparency, automation, and control in PVH EMEA financials and Controlling/Reporting. The Position
This is an exciting opportunity to join our PVHE Business Controlling team. In this role, you are expected to partner with the business and become an expert on topics with financial implications. You create, collect, evaluate, and critically interpret financial data and translate this into understandable reports for stakeholders, internal- and external business partners; you provide analysis, forecast and recommendations for processes and cost optimization.
If you are passionate about business controlling, enjoy challenging and supporting the business to achieve its goals, this may be your next career move!
The Ideal Candidate
- Payroll Budget/Reforecast: monthly, he/she oversees calculating the payroll Budget/Reforecast for EHQ, as well as consolidating and analyzing the Payroll of all EMEA.
- Drive, challenge, and monitor Payroll cost in HQ and in the Regions providing periodic reports and identifying area of efficiency to reduce the cost in collaboration with the stakeholders.
- Search for efficiency and automation in the payroll processes through dashboard and automatic reports necessary to enable the stakeholders to take the decision.
- Build strong trusted relationships with the Business (Business Partnering) and support decision-making with financial implications.
- Critically look at the reporting systems, methods, and procedures (SAP BW, HANA, and Tableau) and develop it further to create efficiencies.
- Initiate and follow up some project ad hoc in collaboration with the regions and central to find savings (example: Temporary contracts)
- Support with deep dives, presentations to management and ad-hoc requests.
- University degree in Finance/ Business Administration
- 5+ Years of relevant work experience as Payroll Controller/Controlling area.
- Experience in business analysis, cost modeling, and accounting
- Pragmatic with a can-do mindset
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn Education & Experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP and MS Excel
- Strong ability to manage cross-functional projects; clearly articulate project scope, manager responsibilities, and key stakeholders, as well as any problems that were encountered and solved.
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.