Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good.The Team
The Technology department is at the heart of this transformation and the team aims to become the driving force in the organization for technology strategies & tools that enable the PVH+ plan for Europe. Through this plan we become more consumer-led, where we will lead with supply and logistics while we transform our way of working with our consumer front and center.The Position
As a Senior SAP WM Business System Analyst
, you will be responsible for the transformation of the PVH processes relevant for the logistics area of the business (Concerns Wholesale, Retail and Omni channel processes) while working on SAP Logistics relevant projects and change requests. You will also closely liaise with the warehouse operations teams across PVH Europe as well as with different European customs authorities for technology regulations, integrations etc. This role is part of Value Chain Domain within technology department of PVH Europe B.V.Key Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Analyze proactively processes and systems to identify areas of improvements.
- Work as a Solution architect on the investigation and implementation of the newest (SAP) technologies
- Work closely with customs authorities of European union countries to create technology solutions enabling automation and compliance.
- Within the multi platforms projects and change requests, be responsible for the design of the SAP Logistics relevant processes flows such as:
- Replenishment via Stock Transfer Orders and to the Picking floor
- Cross Docking
- Integration with ASRS
- Vendor and Customer Returns Management
- Warehouse Operations via SAP Gateway/FIORI
- Wholesale, Retail and Omni channel specific business requirements
- Mobile devices Integration
- Integration with 3rd Party systems to improve internal stock movements.
- Provide expertise in analyzing new business requirements while assessing impact and striving for the most adequate and optimum solutions.
- Help business in determining technical solutions in SAP FMS and EWM
- Write functional specifications, unit test and support business UAT.
- Provide support before, during and after Go Live to the key user community.
- Guide/train first level support
- Lead cross-functional teams in identifying and implementing process improvements and best practices in logistics operations, leveraging technology and data-driven insights.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies in logistics and supply chain management, providing recommendations for technology adoption and innovation.
- Collaborate with IT security teams to ensure the security and integrity of logistics technology systems and data, complying with relevant regulations and data privacy requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, Logistics, Information Systems, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory.
- Experience in a similar role of 15+ years is preferred.
- SAP EWM knowledge is important.
- Hands on experience in Warehouse Automation projects
- S/4 HANA working experience is preferred.
- FMS working experience is preferred.
- Experience in blue printing/solution designing.
- Hands on implementation
- Monitoring skills of IDOCs, Proxies and Batch jobs
- Business Process knowledge in the fashion industry is preferable.
- SAP FIORI knowledge is preferable.
- Debugging of ABAP code (to locate issues) is a bonus.
- End 2 End in depth understanding of Logistics processes from the Inbound Process till the Goods Issue to the End Customer / Consumer
- Knowledge about the Fashion industry, SAP WM / EWM
- Knowledge about Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Pro active
- Out of the box thinker
- Driver of the results
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player
- Honesty and integrity
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.