Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Lead global social media projects and innovative campaigns for our brands HUGO and BOSS delivering against strategy and objectives
- Devise strategies to increase reach, engagement and traffic on social media to establish the brand as premium tech-driven fashion platform
- Drive innovation on a 360° level, bring forward new initiatives, disruptive ideas, explore and develop strategies for existing and upcoming social channels
- Build a strong connection with performance marketing and ecommerce team to develop an effective social commerce strategy
- Work closely with consumer & market insights, paid media and omnichannel teams to contribute to 360° reporting strategy
- Manage all reporting platforms, templates and and social/sentiment analytics to ensure all strategies are tracking against goals and KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with a wide variety of internal stakeholders such as Global Art Direction, Global Licenses, Brand Communications, E-Commerce & Crm, Corporate Communications, Global Sustainability and liaise externally with agencies
- 5+ years experience in social media marketing for a global company or equivalent fashion industry experience
- University degree, bachelor or master level
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of digital media landscape, particularly within social media and digital innovation
- Highly experienceed on social metrics, social listening, web analytics tools and data driven insights
- Passionate for innovative digital marketing, new technologies and disruptive storytelling
- Proficiency working with social media tools and analytics dashboards
- Very solid project management skills required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Resilient with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- English, full professional proficiency
#LI-JP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.