At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
The Functional IT Support Analyst will play a critical role supporting Burberry's tooling across the Product, Supply Chain and Sustainability tower, specializing in Internal Manufacturing. They will work with the IT Team and Business stakeholders to ensure Burberry gets the most from its tooling landscape.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide software and solution support across the application and data landscape for the Product, Supply Chain and Sustainability technology tower
- Responsible for triage, investigation and resolution of issues within SLA. This will include working with other internal support teams and 3rd parties, escalating accordingly
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for the applications and solutions used onsite
- Ownership of Incidents, Service Requests, Problems and Change Requests
- To proactively complete operational health checks before, during and after key business activities
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles, training guides and documentation when required
- Perform knowledge transfer to relevant teams, such as 1st line support and business users
- Work closely with Service Management team to proactively manage backlogs and escalate where necessary
- Operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies, procedures and processes
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience of ITIL processes including Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Strong Data and Literacy skills
- Strong troubleshooting/RCA skills and a confident approach to remote support
- Analytical and methodical approach to incident investigation
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to clearly articulate themselves, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings.
- Understand and empathise with customer needs and challenges
- Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-directed and independent worker who can also lead through cross-functional incidents and initiatives
- Comfortable building collaborative relationships with the ability to constructively challenge
- Strong judgement, with willingness to take responsibility for decisions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information succinctly and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships and work effectively with others at all levels across the business
- Experience in Product Development, Supply Chain and Retail is highly beneficial
- Good level of written and spoken English.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Turin || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || NO DEPARTMENT - FSCT9011 || n/a ||