WAREHOUSE DRIVERREPORTS TO:
Store and Warehouse Management SUMMARY:
Shares the overall responsibility of the warehouse operations, including the receiving and processing of product, accurate & timely replenishment to the store floor, controlling expenses and shortages and assisting management with recruiting and training of warehouse associates. Deliver product as requested to and from stores in a timely mannerOVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver product as requested to and from stores in a timely manner
- Designated driver to transport from warehouse to retail store
- Maintaining the highest level of security and safety awareness at all times (No cell phone use while operating vehicle, seat belts worn at all times and follow all traffic laws)
- Develop and maintain good communication and relationships with store management.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific warehouse dress code policy.
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the warehouse.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities.
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibility
- Able to stand of long periods of time
- Follow all Traffic Guidelines governed by city / state
- Maintain truck maintenance and cleanliness
- Valid Driver's License
- Current ITS on file
- Able to support / lift a minimum of 40 pounds, load and unload truck
- DOT Regulations / Physicals as requested
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.