Support the Visual Merchandising team in all tasks and projects pertaining to the creation of the monthly Global Visual Merchandising Guidelines and all Seasonal Showroom set ups. You will be a part of a dynamic, creative environment where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that Calvin Klein's visual merchandising strategy supports the overall business objectives.Responsibilities:
- Support the creation of monthly In Store VM Guidelines:
- Partner with Merchandising teams to create line lists of new products each month
- Support VM team and work with Global Merchant and Local Buyers teams to organize, receive and return product samples
- Attend floor set and review execution with Field VM to integrate learning in future guidelines.
- Assist with the set-up of seasonal showroom installations and special events:
- Organizing and preparing Visual Merchandising props and tools
- Cleaning and organizing Showrooms before and after set-up
- Maintain showroom visual standards in between meetings and appointments
- Contribute to the day to day reaction to business needs: identify areas of business opportunities with Field Leadership and deliver action plans
- Stay up to date on competitive visual and activation trends to glean best practices
- Support new store openings and store re-models where necessary
- Help imagine memorable visual impressions through physical (windows, in store, pop up, ...) and digital innovation. Support testing in mock store
This position is not open for sponsorship.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic/interior/fashion design or visual merchandising
- Minimum 5 years of visual merchandising experience in the fashion industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and able to articulate ideas
- The ability to be creative and inspire others
- Self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Strong attention to details, e.g., standards, marketing, lighting, fixturing, windows
- Awareness of fashion trends and the ability to interpret them back into visual merchandising
- Strong understanding of symmetrical vs. asymmetrical with regard to fixturing and wall scaping
- Proficiency with in Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of InDesign a plus
- Ability to travel required (minimal load)
- Ability to work in fluid environment with changing priorities required
- Lifting required
- Ability to take on start-up projects.
- Strong work ethic
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH