Concierge ¦ Fidenza Village ¦ Permanent Full time Something Extraordinary Every Day™
We are looking for a passionate hospitality professional to drive the experience of our guests from the heart of Fidenza Village, the Concierge. With excellent standards in service and hospitality and fluency in Chinese (Mandarin), Italian and English, you will surpass our guest's aspirations, making it special right from the start and doing your utmost to make all guests feel welcome. What you will be doing
What makes you special
- You will anticipate, interpret and respond to the expressed and unexpressed needs of visiting guests in an effortless and efficient manner
- You will welcome guests at key touch-points within the Village, like the Concierge or the Shopping Express bus
- You will demonstrate strong understanding of our guests' desires and expectations, and liaise with them in fluent English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Italian.
- You'll provide information about all brands and the unique offers and opportunities within the Village
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Proven track record of exemplary success in a Host, Premium Customer/Guest Services or Tourism role within a luxury environment, which could include Concierge, Tourism, events/PR or the Retail setting
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin), Italian and English
- Sound understanding of tourism, leisure, and retail sectors
- Intuitive understanding of the importance of excellence in guest experience/hospitality
- Sound understanding on the international luxury customer and their cultural norms & values
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, leisure travel insurance, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business and free access to Headspace, one of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged. Questo annuncio è rivolto anche a candidati appartenenti alle categorie protette di cui all' articolo 18 Legge 68/99.