Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a member of the HUGO BOSS Human Resources team,the HRIS& BenefitsCoordinator
willsupportthe administration of all employee transactionswithin our HRIS system (SAP) and benefit platformsand ensureall transactions areprocessed in a timely manner.In addition, the HRIS& BenefitsCoordinator
will serveas a first point-of-contact for all general benefits inquiriesandprovide leave of absenceand Workers' Compensationadministration support.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Enter and maintain employee data and organizational changes inthe HRIS system
- Provideadministrativesupport onthe data managementof allbenefit administration platforms
- Confirm accuracy and integrity of all data entered and assure information is available on a timely basis
- Assist with the new hire onboarding paperwork process to ensure accurate employment records are maintained and the timely completion of I-9s
- Support with dataimportsandperformscheduledauditsto ensure data integrity is maintained at all times
- Assistwith scheduled and ad-hocreportingneeds
- Assist with responding, troubleshooting, and resolving IT tickets routed to the SAP HR Team
- Support the HRISTeamto resolve system discrepancies between SAP and other system integrations
- Participate in other HRIS-related projects and assists in the testing and documentation of new processes and procedures
- Serve as the first point of contact for all general benefit inquiries
- Assist with the administration of various employee benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, ancillary, retirement, FSA, and HSA.
- Assist in the administration of STD, LTD,leave of absenceand FMLA claims with company's' third party administrator.
- Responsible for leaves to ensure proper documentation is received. Determines employee's work status and coordinates return to work requests
- Provideadministrationsupport on Workers Compensation claimsand work in close partnership with the Benefits Managerand Sr. Director, Total Rewards
- Assist Benefits Manager with employee wellbeing program initiatives
- Assist with the distribution ofbenefitscorrespondence andcommunications
- AssistSr. Director, Total Rewardswithad-hocHRand Benefitsprojects andinitiatives(i.e.Sustainability Reporting,Open Enrollment, etc.)
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 1+years of experience in Human Resources
- HRIS data entry experiencepreferred,SAP knowledge a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Intermediate Excel experience preferred
- Strong attention to detailwith a strong emphasis onmaintainingdata integrity
- Exercises sound judgement and discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work with competing deadlines
- Strongfollow-up skills with the ability to stay organized
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and identify solutions
- Excellent communication (oral and written)andstrong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Ability to work collaborativelywith all levels of employees
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary for this position is from $50,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.