With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
PVH Ecommerce trade specialist will be responsible for managing and optimizing our online brand partner sales channels, ensuring a seamless customer experience, and driving revenue growth. This role requires a deep understanding of e-commerce platforms, digital marketing strategies, and customer behavior. In a constantly changing retail environment, this role involves developing and implementing strategies to drive online sales, increase customer engagement, and improve the overall user experience on the respective brand partners e-commerce platform.
Working closely with all key retail stakeholders (buying, planning, marketing and brand partner) collaboration, strong communication and a passion for opportunity and success are the foundations for this team!
Reporting to the Director of Concession and Brand Partners, the Ecommerce Trade Specialist develops the strategy for the channel's commercial direction.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement e-commerce trading strategy to drive online sales and achieve revenue targets whilst maintaining strong relationships with the brand partner
- Manage and optimize our e-commerce partner platforms, including website and mobile app.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and best practices in the e-commerce industry.
- Managing the product assortment and inventory levels on the e-commerce platforms to optimize sales and minimize stockouts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, buying and planning, and IT, to ensure alignment and effective execution of e-commerce initiatives.
- Create and manage product listings, ensuring accurate and compelling product descriptions, images, and pricing.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of e-commerce campaigns and initiatives and to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Implementing pricing strategies and promotional campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Develop and partner to create digital marketing strategies, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, email marketing, and social media marketing, to drive traffic and conversions.
- Collaborate to optimize the user experience on brand partner e-commerce platforms, including website navigation, product search functionality, and checkout process.
- Utilize web analytics tools to track and analyze customer behaviour, conversion rates, and other relevant metrics.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in e-commerce, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Train and educate team members on e-commerce trading best practices and provide ongoing support and guidance.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- Proven experience in e-commerce management, preferably in a retail or consumer goods industry.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce platforms
- Proficiency in digital marketing strategies, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive insights and decision-making.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with a focus on delivering high-quality work.
- Experience with international e-commerce and knowledge of global marketplaces is a plus.
- You Collaborate to Win and Learn Together with your stakeholders enabling you to build trustful relationships
- You're commercially astute and a confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels to Inspire Trust
- You Stay Curious and have in-depth knowledge of the current competitive market place and Connect to Consumers
- You work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.