Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Finance Shared Service Center (FSSC) is a central part of the PVH Finance organization, located in Ternat, Belgium. However, this role will be based in Amsterdam.
The FSSC objective is to standardize the transactional financial services delivered to the 5 market hubs across the EMEA area and European HQ in Amsterdam. In addition, the FSSC will leverage compliance, cost effectiveness and value creation by grouping those transactional processing activities.
Within the scope for FSSC, there are four transactional finance processes:
- Invoice to Pay (I2P)
- Sales to Cash (S2C)
- Record to Close (R2C)
- Retail Stock Accounting (RSA)
Each of the processes is led by an FSSC manager who works collaboratively to ensure the delivery of performance and service objectives.
The Service & Innovation Manager is the single point of contact (SPOC) for tactical service issues and the Process Managers are the SPOC for operational service issues. Both the Service & Innovation Manager and the Process Managers have a direct reporting line to the FSSC Director, and all are members of the FSSC Management Team.
The Service & Innovation Manager will mainly collaborate with the business stakeholders to assess which transformational activities (finance process development) can be sourced to the FSSC and with the Process Managers who are accountable for implementing change. The Position
The S&I Manager will monitor the FSSC service scope and performance across all process areas related to EHQ and Market Hubs, in accordance with PVH policies and strategic objectives, by ensuring:
- SLAs are monitored
- Service benchmarking
- Service reporting and governance forums
- Change control and process improvements
- Issue escalation and resolution processes
- Compliance across all activities
- Communication and feedback from the business stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate
- Propose and oversee the Service Management strategy for FSSC and ensure business support to the development of the long-term strategy for FSSC, in alignment with PVH policies and principles
- Define an operational Service Management plan and budget, including annual objectives in line with the FSSC and EHQ/Market Hub Service Management objectives
- Govern and implement Service change control processes and charging mechanisms to EHQ and Market Hubs in alignment with the business strategy
- Implement and maintain the performance and the service management governance model, policies, processes, tools and templates
- Lead the customer relationship at a senior level, ensuring a single point of contact for service management across all process areas for EHQ and Market Hubs
- Monitor and report SLAs across functions, processes and teams, on a regular basis, in collaboration with Process Managers and other relevant stakeholders
- Conduct periodic service reviews with EHQ, Market Hubs, Process Managers/Team Leaders and identify, prioritize and resolve service gaps
- Monitor and report standard KPIs in collaboration with Process Managers and other relevant stakeholders
- Drive critical analysis of performance and of SLA compliance across functions, processes and teams, on a regular basis, in collaboration with Process Manager and identify, prioritize and resolve performance gaps
- Lead issue resolution and personally manage highest priority issues
- Lead customer complaints resolution and monitor/measure customer satisfaction
- Support benchmarking FSSC services/processes to the development and implementation of lean and standardization programs
- Contribute to the implementation of programs impacting KPIs and SLAs and measure their results
- Support the transition of Market Hubs into FSSC by ensuring that the PVH service standards are adhered during transition
- Contribute to development of efficient and effective audit programs and tools
- Keep an overview of internal control improvement progress
- Drive his/her own personal development in leadership, functional competencies, and business knowledge by creating, agreeing, and implementing his/her Development Plan
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or related subject
- Consolidated experience in Service Management in Accounting & Transactional Finance (+7 years), experience in fashion/retail world in a multicultural environment is a plus
- Proven experience in Service Management, preferably in a cross-border pan-European Finance Shared Service Centre
- Finance knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain trusting relationships at a senior level
- Experience in defining and governing change control and issue resolution forums
- Experience in developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting performance and service management measure
- Excellent business analytical skills to compare FSSC performance with industry best practice benchmarks, identify gaps and drive continuous improvement of service and customer value
- Experience in embedding a performance oriented and customer led culture
- Proactive in looking for alternative options and solutions
- A drive for continuous professional development in self and others
- Excellent language skills in English
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.