Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS! Intern Visual Merchandise Back Office | Fulltime Start in January/February for 5-6 months
As a VM Back Office Intern, you will be responsible for managing the flow of visual merchandising back office tasks. You will work closely with the Area Visual Merchandisers and the Team Leader Visual Merchandise. Your internship supervisor will be the Team Leader Visual Merchandise. We are looking for a creative, passionate, and flexible intern. What you can expect:
- Taking care of the new collection launch in retail and wholesale stores by placing window kit orders (Ariba/SAP) and liaising with external partners (window installation and printing companies);
- Handle invoices and create purchase orders (PO);
- Ordering VM props (VM maintenance);
- Creating seasonal signage and window stickers;
- Update costs in the Visual Merchandising budget overview.
- Engaged in a relevant college (HBO or MBO+) degree;
- During the course of your studies and previous work experience you have already been able to gain e xperience in Visual Merchandising and/or administration/back office work;
- Strong communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Flexible, stress resistant, accurate , proactive, customer-focused and results-oriented;
- Strong analytical skills and a critical and efficient mind-set;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure taking into account priorities and deadlines ;
- Computer literate with knowledge of SAP and MS Office (Excel);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Living nearby Amsterdam.
If the above mentioned internship has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please send your CV and motivation letter (together with internship information like; start- and end date, amount of hours, writing a thesis, etc.) via our job portal on https://careers.hugoboss.com/. We would like to get to know you!
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.